Essential oils are one such effective natural remedy for acne which can tackle the root of the problem to give you complete relief from acne.
Here we will discuss some best essential oils used widely for treating acne.
Are Essential Oils good for Acne?
Essential oils are very effective in tackling the root of the problem and also gentle on the skin. Here are some essential oil properties mentioned that help you to rescue this problem.
- It has antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial properties that kill the bacteria (P.acne) causing acne on the skin.
- Certain essential oils (like lavender oil) will soothe and protect the skin from any irritation or stress.
- These oils will help to alleviate the anxiety and stress feelings, enhance your sleep to fight insomnia and sleep deprivation and thereby balance your hormone levels to get rid of the acne.
- They contain astringent property that helps the skin to produce the right amount of oils and thereby reduce the secretion of excess oil on the skin and prevent clogged pores.
- They have an anti-inflammatory property that soothes your skin by reducing redness, pain, swelling, and inflammation of the acne affected skin areas
Best Essential Oils for Acne:
Let’s have a look at the best essential oils that widely used to treat acne and its scars and try them to get rid of acne.
1. Tea Tree Essential Oil:
Tea tree oil comes first in treating acne with its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. It has an excellent compound called terpinen…